Mission / Vision
An inclusive learning community that embraces diversity, fosters relationships and empowers all learners to have a positive impact on the world.
To inspire engaged, compassionate, resilient lifelong learners and cultivate a collaborative community together.
We Value and Believe In
- Trusting relationships based on respect, integrity and ethical behaviour
- A commitment to Truth and Reconciliation with Indigenous peoples
- Equity, inclusion, dignity, and acceptance for all
- Global awareness and environmental stewardship
- Innovation, creativity, problem-solving, and critical thinking
- Accountability and shared responsibility
- Open and engaging communication
- Celebration of learning