For the 2023-24 school year, Royston Elementary has moved back to a more traditional system where families are provided with a list of supplies for students to bring with them on the first day of school. You may obtain a list below and purchase supplies from stores around the community, or you can greatly simplify the process of buying your supplies by ordering online with Teacher’s File, a local business that helps schools/families with their school supply needs.
If you would like to do your own shopping for school supplies, please use the following instructions:
- You may obtain a list of school supplies that your child will need using the following link: https://packs.teachersfile.ca/schools/13
- Find the grade that your student will be attending for the 2023-24 school year and select the “printable form”. Use this as your shopping list and happy shopping!
If you would like to use the Teacher’s File quick and easy online ordering service please use the following instructions:
- Use the following link: https://packs.teachersfile.ca/schools/13
- Select the “Online Form” for the grade that your student will be enrolled in at Royston for the 2023-24 school year. You will find that Teacher’s File has already created the exact list of supplies that your student will need for their year at Royston. Scroll down to the “Student Information” section, fill in the information, and then select “Order and Begin Checkout”. You can pay with credit, debit, or send Teacher’s File cash/cheque – you will be given a choice/explanation of payment options at checkout.
- Teacher’s File will deliver a personalized, large brown bag of new supplies to each student at the school who has ordered supplies in this way. Your student will receive their bag of supplies at the beginning of the year, and they will give this bag to their new teacher.
*Reminder: Teacher’s File gives a $5 early bird discount for all supplies ordered before July 31st, 2023.