The district procedure for parents to sign consent forms for the school is similar to last year The Overall consent form (the one sent home by paper) is the only one that needs to be completed and signed. It refers back to all the other documents found below:
Please contact the school office if you have any questions about these forms.
- Consent for Outside Media in Schools (PDF)
- Code of Conduct
- Consent for the Collection Use and Sharing of Personal Information (PDF)
- Protocol and Consent Form (PDF)
- School Emergency Program – Critical Incident Notification (PDF)
- Technology Rights Responsibilities (PDF)
- Walking Field Trip From (PDF)
Criminal record check information- mandatory for volunteers as of May 1
Thank you for volunteering at the school. Many of our programs and student experiences wouldn’t happen without the support of parent and community volunteers. These free checks are mandatory as of May 1, to volunteer in classrooms, for hot lunch / salad bar, to drive students and to be a parent chaperone on a field trip. The positive criminal record check will be kept on file for 3 years.
To complete a criminal record check, please go to here.
- Follow the instructions on the site
- Our school Access Code is: ZFMLXA4NFX
The results are emailed back directly to the school administration in 1-2 weeks. We will inform you and the teacher when the results come in.