Parent Advisory Council (PAC)
Meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month in the Library at École Robb Road from 7:00 – 8:30pm
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your PAC executive:
|POSITION||NAME / EMAIL|
|District PAC||Jennifer Fisher|
Purpose of the PAC
The purpose of the Council is to support, encourage and improve the quality of education and the well being of students in École Robb Road
The Council will endeavor to achieve this purpose by:
- Communicating with parents and promoting cooperation between the home and school in providing for the education of children.
- Advising the Principal and Staff on parents’ views on any matter relating to the school programs, policies, plans and activities.
- Assisting parents in accessing the system and providing advocacy support for individual children and their parents.
- Organizing, in conjunction with the Principal, volunteer programs and activities, which support the school.
- Involving parents in school activities.
- Working with the Principal, Staff, parents and community organizations to provide a healthy, safe and supportive environment.
- Sharing information to assist parents in providing educational opportunities for their children.
- Providing a forum for the discussion of educational programs and services.