Volunteer Drivers

We love our parent drivers and truly appreciate the time and energy they put into making school events happen!

If you are driving on a school field trip, we need the following documentation on file, and renewed every school year. Please complete this at least 2 days before a trip as it takes a day to process. The office can make the copies for you.

  • Copy of your ICBC Vehicle Insurance, including Third Party Liability of at least $1,000,000
  • ICBC Drivers Abstract – please go to https://onlinebusiness.icbc.com/clio/ and ask for your personal driving record Email it to robbroad@sd71.bc.ca. School administration checks driver’s abstract and may not permit a parent to drive based on the number and severity of violations.
  • Volunteer Driver Form (below or come fill one out at the office)
  • Copy of your driver’s license

Please note: If you are driving only your child this is not required. you just have to sign them out at the office.

Form-260-02-Volunteer-Driver-Application robbroad