A bilingual community that engages all learners in achieving their unique learning potentials in a safe, supportive and respectful environment
At Ecole Robb Road staff, students and parents work together to create diverse learning opportunities that develop competencies in every learner in a French immersion environment
- Safe, welcoming and supportive community: All students, staff and family members are welcomed, valued and encouraged to be a part of a safe and healthy school community. Individual and cultural diversity is celebrated and supported without discrimination in a French immersion environment.
- Respectful Communication: Clear open honest communication, positive language and active listening are modeled; concerns and conflicts are communicated respectfully and directly to the people involved and resolved in a timely manner.
- Collaboration: All staff members collaborate to address challenges and to create a learning environment that supports every student.
- Engagement of all students: Students’ learning needs are met through educational activities and teaching strategies that promote enjoyment, enthusiasm and creativity in learning.
- Bilingual: All staff and students participate in and contribute to a French immersion environment by developing and practicing both French and English communication skills.
- Cooperation: Parents, students and staff cooperate in a respectful and socially responsible manner to support a learning environment that meets the needs of all students.
School Goals 2021-22
- To develop a safe and inclusive environment where students can learn self-regulation skills through tools, strategies and access points to support mental health and well-being.
- To develop oral language abilities of our French Immersion students.