For Kindergarten to Grade 3 students
- We will ask you to pay $40 by cash, cheque or e-transfer to the office, firstname.lastname@example.org (sometime between July and September).
- Through bulk purchasing we are better able to provide exactly what each student will need in their class next year and at the same time save parents money. In primary classes, supplies are generally combined together and shared anyways. In some cases, supplies will be divided up.
For grade 4 to 7 students
- We still want students to have their own school supplies. This helps them become more independent and responsible for their supplies.
- Parents can purchase them now through The Teacher’s File, a local company. Ten percent of all sales go directly back to the school.
- These supply bags will be delivered to the school in September. Please read the document below for more information
- Of course, parents can also choose to recycle or purchase the supplies at other stores if they prefer. Just print off a list from the same website and shop wherever you like. If you don’t have a printer you can pick up a list at the school office.