​​Volunteer Driver Information

This is information for parents/caregivers who would like to be volunteer drivers for our field trips.​

If there is a possibility that you may be able to drive on any of our field trips this year, the best way is to submit the needed paperwork to the office at the beginning of the year. Please see the attached forms to know what we need to have on file.

If you are driving on a school field trip, we need the following documentation on file:

  • ​ICBC Vehicle Insurance, including Third Party Liability of at least $1,000,000 ($2 million preferable)
  • Private Vehicle Insurance for Third Party Liability (if not covered by ICBC) for at least $1,000,000
  • ICBC Drivers Abstract – please go online to icbc.com or call ICBC at 1-800-950-1498 and ask them to fax it to the school at 250-338-6533
  • Volunteer Code of Conduct Form
  • Volunteer Driver Form
  • Copy of your driver’s license
  • Criminal Record Review
    • Access Code is TJ5VBE9WDS

Please note that we renew our driver information every school year, and we need new insurance documentation when your annual insurance is renewed.​