Consent forms

The district procedure for parents to sign consent forms for the school is similar to last year. The Overall consent form​​​ (the one sent home by paper) is the only one that needs to be completed and signed. It refers back to all the other documents found below:

Please contact the school office if you have any questions about these forms.​