School Year Registration
To be eligible for Kindergarten enrolment, a student must turn five (5) years of age by December 31, 2022.
Please ensure you have the following information to complete the registration. Application forms will not successfully submit without all required information.
- Your Child’s Birth Certificate/Proof of Citizenship
- Proof of Address(Utility Bill/Driver’s License/Purchase or Rental Agreement)
- CareCard number
Orientation Session For Kindergarten Programs – (January 18th, 2022)
*Classroom footage was taken before mask mandate was introduced.
To register your student at your neighbourhood school or program of choice, please follow these steps:
Note: Online registration requires a computer (not a cell phone).
- Determine your catchment school by using the School Locator.
Note: While most, if not all, students living in a school’s local catchment will be accommodated at that school, they cannot be guaranteed placement in the catchment area school and may be required to go to the nearest school having space available.
- Review the instructions for creating an account and starting a student registration in MyEducation BC.
- Create an account in MyEducation BC (if you have an existing Family portal account, you can simply log in).
- Click on Initiate Registration once logged in and follow the registration steps.
For those looking to register for Navigate-NIDES FAe or ENTER programs – here is the link.