Order Transcripts and Certificates

Grade 12 students are able to create an account and login to the site below to access Provincial Exam results, transcripts and or Post Secondary Institution selections. Students will need their PEN (Provincial Education Number) which they can find on their Report Card or get from the office.

Click here to view instructions on how to order your transcript.

Click here​ to order your transcripts and certificates​​.