Student Transcripts

Graduating students are able to create an account and login to the site below to access Provincial Exam results, transcripts and or Post Secondary Institution (PSI) selections. Students will need their PEN (Provincial Education Number) which they can find on their Report Card or contact the office.

Click here​ for instructions on how to order your transcript from the Ministry of Education.  Scroll down the page until you see ‘Register for a Basic BCeID’.  Once registered then you may login to the Student Transcripts Services (STS) with your BCeID.  You may then direct the ministry to send your transcript to the post-secondary institution of your choice.

The Highland office can also help you with your transcript requests.  Please contact Stacey (Senior Admin Assistant) for more information.

Order transcripts/Access Provincial Exam results/PSI selections

Detailed Ministry of Education Student Transcript Services help videos and documentation are available at STS Help documentation