Student Transcripts

Please see Lisa in the main office for your

Post-Secondary Institution Selections Using the Student Transcripts Service

Student Transcripts Service (STS) – Post-Secondary Institution Selections

Grade 12 students can now make their post-secondary institution (PSI) selections in the StudentTranscripts Service (STS). How and when transcript information is sent will depend on the PSI and the options selected in STS. For full details, please visit the Transcripts and Post-Secondary Selection web page.

Grade 12 students can make up to 25 free PSI selections in STS. They are also entitled to order one free printed transcript (by mail) after graduation, which can be sent to any address they choose. All other transcript orders in STS (including PDF transcripts) are $10 each.

Important Reminder about Authorizing Select PSIs to Retrieve Transcripts Updates

If a student’s selected PSI is capable of receiving ongoing electronic updates (i.e., XML transcripts), the student should choose the second option to “Send my transcript now and allow this Post-Secondary Institution to request transcript updates until the date specified below.” To ensure there are no issues with their PSI application process, it is also recommended that they leave the authorization period set to the default date of one year.

Help Resources

Detailed STS help videos and documentation are available at StudentTranscripts Service Help Documentation.



Post-Secondary Institution Selections for 2023 Graduates

Order Transcripts & Certificates

The Ministry of Education distributes transcript information to post-secondary institutions (PSIs) following the selection of a PSI by a student in the Student Transcripts Service. Read the following for details about deadlines, information for students and schools.

For Students: Student Transcripts Service

By July 8, 2024, Grade 12 and adult students are encouraged to visit the Student Transcripts Service to authorize release of their transcript data to their chosen post-secondary institutions for admissions purposes.

For Students: Student Transcripts Service (STS)

To register for STS, students must first create a Basic BCeID account. Refer to help documentation for guidance.

Students need only complete their PSI selections once in the current school year but may add to their selections at any time up to July 8, 2024. Current students may make up to 25 selections free of charge within six months after completing their last course. After six months, students will be charged $10 per transcript.

Distribution of Transcripts

How and when students’ transcript information is sent will depend on the PSI and the option selected by students in the Student Transcripts Service:

  • 22 B.C. PSIs and the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) can pick up final marks and transcript updates electronically throughout the year (when authorized by the student)
  • Six B.C. PSIs, University of Alberta and University of Calgary will receive final marks through a batch electronic data transfer sent by July 31 (followed by weekly updates to early September for students with record changes)
  • All other PSIs will receive paper transcripts, which will be sent by July 31st (typically arriving by mail at PSIs in the first week of August, or later, depending on the location)

Students can also choose the send ‘now’ option to send their most current transcript to a selected PSI at any time. They should review the transcript carefully to ensure it is complete and accurate.

For a $10 fee, transcripts can also be sent via a PDF download to any email entered by the student. Graduating students can also order one, free printed official transcript (by mail) as soon as their transcript indicates graduation.

More details are available on the Transcripts and post-secondary selection web page.

YouTube Videos on Transcript-Related Topics:

Graduating students are able to create an account and login to the site below to access Provincial Exam results, transcripts and or Post Secondary Institution (PSI) selections. Students will need their PEN (Provincial Education Number) which they can find on their Report Card or contact the office.

Click here​ for instructions on how to order your transcript from the Ministry of Education.  Scroll down the page until you see ‘Register for a Basic BCeID’.  Once registered then you may login to the Student Transcripts Services (STS) with your BCeID.  You may then direct the ministry to send your transcript to the post-secondary institution of your choice.

The Isfeld office can also help you with your transcript requests. Please contact our Senior Administrative Assistant Lisa Nicholls for more information.

Order Transcripts