Ministry Of Education District / Authority Scholarship
“….to recognize graduating BC students for excellence in their chosen area of interest or strength. These scholarships are intended to provide tuition assistance to the students pursuing post-secondary education.”
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY March 4, 2022 AT 3:15PM
Bursary and Scholarship Documents:
- District Authority Scholarship Application form – 2022 (PDF)
- Bursary and Scholarship Guide (PDF)
- Isfeld Bursaries and Scholarships Booklet (PDF)
- Group 1 – Bursary Checklist (PDF)
- Group 1 – Application Form (PDF)
- Group 2 – Application Form (PDF)
Deadline for submission is March 4, 2022 at 3:15 pm. No late applications will be accepted.
If you have any questions, please see your counsellor:
|POSITION||NAME / EMAIL|
|Counsellor (Last Name A-K)||Jill Kotapski|
|Counsellor (Last Name L-Z)||Debbie Long|
Continue to check the Grad pages for updated information on all available scholarships and bursaries.