Board meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of every month from September to June. Meetings commence promptly at 7 p.m., unless otherwise stated. The agenda will be posted on the Friday before each Board Meeting.
Members of the public are welcome and encouraged to attend our virtual meeting platform. Meetings are broadcast live with the recording posted on our YouTube Channel. Click on the district calendar Regular Board Meeting event for a link to the live broadcast. Questions during a meeting may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals and groups are welcome to make presentations to the Board. Requests to appear as a delegate should be made to the Secretary-Treasurer in writing. Please forward the request to Heidi Bell, Senior Executive Assistant, Heidi.Bell@sd71.bc.ca.
Include the subject matter of presentation and the name(s) of presenters. Allow a minimum of one week prior to the meeting date requested. Presentations should be limited to a maximum of 10 minutes.
Contact the board
The Secretary-Treasurer is the official office of communications for the Board of Education.
School Board Office
607 Cumberland Road
NOTE: To ask a question, please submit via email to email@example.com.
Education Committee meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month throughout the school year September to June. The committee does not meet every month, and when one is scheduled, the information will be posted in our Calendar. Meetings commence promptly at 6:30 p.m., unless otherwise stated.
Board Meeting Archives (PDF)
- Regular Board Meeting Agenda – January 25, 2022
- Regular Board Meeting Agenda – December 14, 2021
- Regular Board Meeting Minutes – November 23, 2021
- Regular Board Meeting Agenda – November 23, 2021
- Regular Board Meeting Minutes – October 26, 2021
- Regular Board Meeting Agenda – October 26, 2021
- Regular Board Meeting Minutes – September 28, 2021
- Regular Board Meeting Agenda – September 28, 2021
- Briefing Note – HVAC Update – September 28, 2021